ASIC Banned and Disqualified Persons Check
The 'Banned and disqualified' search provides information about people who have been disqualified from managing corporations, auditing self-managed superannuation funds and banned from practising in the Australian financial services or credit industry.
Information provided in this search is taken from the following registers:
1. disqualified persons register
2. credit banned/disqualified persons register
3. AFS banned/disqualified persons register
4. banned securities representatives register (pre-AFS licences)
5. banned futures representatives register (pre-AFS licences).
Simply enter your relevant personal information and follow the prompts and Cited will perform the check. If you have not completed an identity check with Cited before, you will need to complete this process by providing documents and a 'selfie'.
Cited is easy to use and convenient. You can download, print or share your completed Check as many times as you like. It's secure and trusted, and supported by a friendly Australian-based Support Team.
Checks coming soon.
No checks found.